Environmental Scan & Bibliography
To lay the foundation for development of an optimal care coordination model for lung cancer patients on Medicaid, ACCC completed an environmental scan. The scan included a literature review as well as insights from the project’s Advisory Committee members, a lung cancer survivor and patient advocate, and staff from two ACCC-member cancer programs, which were gathered in a series of interviews conducted in April and May 2016. During Phase I of the Optimal Care Coordination for Lung Cancer Patients on Medicaid project, the scan report helped guide work with the project’s five Development Sites.
Read key findings from the scan here.
Read the full environmental scan here.
Access the literature review bibliography here.
Development Site Resources
Below, the Development Sites share some “best practice” resources related to their cancer program services with a focus on materials related to services for patients with lung cancer. You can also see snapshots of successes and challenges in providing care to lung cancer patients on Medicaid in summary reports from each of the five Development Sites.
- Cancer Screening Questionnaire
- Cancer Support Group Schedule
- Look Good Feel Better Flyer
- Nurse Navigator Rack Card
- Nurse Navigator Rack Card 2
- Palliative Care Rack Card
- Pet Partner Program Flyer
- Physician Profile Rack Card
- Radiation Oncology Team Information Sheet
- Role of the Oncology Social Worker
- Survivors Day Flyer
- What is a Cancer Care Navigator?
- Lung Cancer Awareness Infographic
- Lung Screening Bi-fold
- Partners of Hope Assistance Application
- Patient Navigation Flyer
- Questions to Ask Your Navigator
- Support Services Description
- Thrive Survivorship Program Flyer
- Tobacco Cessation Flyer
From MaineGeneral Health
- 2015 Annual Report
- Alteration in Comfort-Pain Screening
- Alteration in Nutrition- Screening
- Alteration in Respiratory Status
- Healthy Living Prevention- Wellness Class Flyer
- Multidisciplinary Clinic Description